The WRU, full of absolute shit heads.

Where goats go to escape
Line6 HXFX

Report makes some spectacularly damning conclusions.

Around 2000 a rather attractive, but utterrly mad woman I worked with, asked me if I would take it up the arse for a million quid. She said she asks everyone this..I without blinking said yes, (I was thinking...at least I wouldn't have to fucking work with you then).

Today I would have got a million quid by reporting it and being outraged.
How times have changed..

Anyway on with the show..

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/ ... rty-report
Dame Anne Rafferty’s review described the WRU as an organisation which was ‘unsure on its feet’.
‘A watershed moment’: WRU must change after damning report, says minister
Dawn Bowden says Welsh government will meet with body
‘The WRU must now focus on the task of restoring trust’
PA Media
Wed 15 Nov 2023 14.19 GMT
An independent report into behaviours and culture at the Welsh Rugby Union should “serve as a watershed moment that brings change for the whole of Welsh rugby”, says a Welsh government deputy minister.

Witnesses interviewed as part of Dame Anne Rafferty’s review of the union reported feelings of powerlessness and fear, with the WRU described in the review’s 134-page report as an organisation which was “unsure on its feet”. The review was launched in February following a BBC programme that reported allegations of racism, sexism, misogyny and homophobia connected to the WRU.

The Welsh Rugby Union
WRU’s ‘toxic’ culture of discrimination lambasted by independent panel
Read more
The review makes 36 recommendations in all, covering governance, complaints handling, the union’s approach to inclusion and diversity and investment in the women’s game. Examples of discrimination reported included the sharing of gossip that a female staff member had “slept her way” into her job, use of the phrase “hello, sugar t***” and the use of slurs about women in same-sex relationships.