BaaBaas game cancelled

Where goats go to escape
Sandstorm

12 of their players went out on the piss last night. :roll:
Sandstorm

Robshaw one of the leaders
sockwithaticket

Articles I've seen suggest out to a restaurant rather than going out on the lash, not that it really matters. To make this match happen they had to be in their covid bubble and they decided not once, but twice to go mingle with the great unwashed in London's covid hotspot.
Slick

Complete arseholes
All the money you made will never buy back your soul
Akkerman

fuk u robshit
JM2K6

sockwithaticket wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:15 pm Articles I've seen suggest out to a restaurant rather than going out on the lash, not that it really matters. To make this match happen they had to be in their covid bubble and they decided not once, but twice to go mingle with the great unwashed in London's covid hotspot.
Different group of players had gone out to the pub apparently.

Must say this is the most energised people have been about the Barbarians for years :lol:
Muttonbird

A symptom of Boris' muddled Covid response.
Saint

Muttonbird wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:05 pm A symptom of Boris' muddled Covid response.
Trying to make a political point? These guys knew exactly what thd rules were as it pertai ed to them - apparently they actually signed a document detailing them- and then went and ignored them.

Generously I would describe them as stupid
Ymx

What a disgrace especially when the sport needs the most.
stemoc

they could have easily gotten 12 new payers instead of canceling the game :/
Jb1981

stemoc wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:39 am they could have easily gotten 12 new payers instead of canceling the game :/
There was a separate breach the day before and the players mixed when they returned so it’s not just about finding 12 players, that compromised the whole group.
Hal Jordan

I think it was always pretty obvious that having a club with the Baa-Baas ethos playing a game with no fans which required a bio-secure bubble is perhaps the daftest sporting idea so far in the pandemic.

Barbarians games are usually wank, you get the odd gem but most times it's a national team's kiddies and a non-cap pat on the back for aging club stalwarts against badly hungover veterans trying training ground flash in front of a crowd that's not really invested in the action.

Doesn't excuse the twats ruining it and I am, to put it mildly, especially pissed off at the likes of Robshaw and Wiggy who really should know better.
Ymx

Hal Jordan wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:56 am I think it was always pretty obvious that having a club with the Baa-Baas ethos playing a game with no fans which required a bio-secure bubble is perhaps the daftest sporting idea so far in the pandemic.

Barbarians games are usually wank, you get the odd gem but most times it's a national team's kiddies and a non-cap pat on the back for aging club stalwarts against badly hungover veterans trying training ground flash in front of a crowd that's not really invested in the action.

Doesn't excuse the twats ruining it and I am, to put it mildly, especially pissed off at the likes of Robshaw and Wiggy who really should know better.
And I thought it was pretty obvious we are in the midst of a pandemic which is starving economies and killing industries. Others would have done well to remember
Ovals

A short video of some selfish prats.....

https://www.rugbypass.com/news/footage- ... al-outing/